Tysons Corner Center - Phase 1 Office Tower
New construction twenty-two story, 527,000 sq. ft. mixed use (Office and Retail) building with 7-level parking garage.
The building features floor-to-ceiling sustainability and will serve as the regional headquarters for some of the most prominent consulting, technology, and federal contracting firms in the world.
- Over 26,000 labor man hours utilized
- 34,000 ft. plus of installed plumbing piping
- Excavation/installation of underground sanitary and storm systems
- Triplex domestic water pumping system consisting of (3) vertical multi-stage 25 HP pumps and speed drives
- 2,500 gallon double wall carbon steel triple basin oil interceptor
- Over 400 drains including 22LF trench drains
- Drainage systems for green roof terrace
- 9 commercial electric water heaters
- 334 plumbing fixtures including water closets, urinals, lavatories, showers and water coolers
- Scope ADD for residential garage underground including piping, drains, and (2) 1,000 gallon elliptical oil and solids separator tanks
A Closer Look
- 2014 Best Building of the Year By NAIOP, Northern Virginia Chapter
- Earned LEED GOLD designation from U.S. Green Building Council
- Mentioned in the January, 2016 Washington Post article, 10 buildings you must see around the new boom-time Washington.