We manufacture much of what we install to save your project time and money
Our facility in Upper Marlboro, MD, allows us to pre-fabricate much of what goes into each major project. We have capabilities for …
- Customized, high-quality HVAC ducts and ductwork
- Specialized piping and plumbing spools
- Plumbing systems
- Specialty products, including stainless and galvanized steel hood equipment
- HVAC pipe equipment hook-ups
Our specialized detailing team uses three-dimensional computer-aided design (CAD) software – we create coordination drawings, shop drawings and installation drawings for HVAC, piping, and plumbing systems. With this integrated approach, we ship completed sections to your job site ready to install, reduce your labor costs, and ensure a strong, collaborative project team.
We manufacture systems in a variety of material classifications including heavy-wall carbon, stainless steel, and sanitary and food-grade pipe and tubing. Our welders are certified nationally, meet criteria for ASME Section IX welding code, and are certified for multiple welding processes including automatic orbital and sub arc.
With strong manufacturing capabilities, you’ll see huge benefits when a project has repetitive or highly-complex systems. You’ll also find your project will go much more smoothly, because pre-fabrication gives you …
- Higher level of safety than construction on-site
- Improved project timelines
- Higher quality control
- Reduced field labor costs
- Minimized time lost to inclement weather
- Improved field productivity, installation and user satisfaction